Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- Remain self-funded as long as possible.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- Peace first, sophistication later. Harmony first, luxury later.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- I believe in solving social ills with business skills.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.