A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- It’s called entrepreneurSHIP, not entrepreneurSIT. Don’t wait. Just ship.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
- All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.