Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- Great companies are built on great products.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.