Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- Sell before you start
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose