Move fast, break things
Similar Mark Zuckerberg quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Be bold to begin.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- Entrepreneurship is an art, you do it because you love it.
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- The goal is freedom.
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- Live your vision and demand your success.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut