You have to work on the business first before it works for you.
Similar Idowu Koyenikan quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- I believe in solving social ills with business skills.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- 1 failure equals 1000 lessons
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.