The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
Similar Russell Simmons quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- No guts, no story.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.
- To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.