The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
Similar Russell Simmons quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.