Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- Traction equals satisfaction
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.