Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.
- GRATITUDE changes ATTITUDE in an instant.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- Remain self-funded as long as possible.
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- Hungry people always win.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.