Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- Build up your faith while starving the fears.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- Sacrifice is the seed of success.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Hungry people always win.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.