Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Where there is purpose, money flows!
- Always deliver more than expected.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- The bond built in sorrow is stronger the friendship natured in success.
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.