Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Good is the enemy of great
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- The death of the entrepreneur is solitude.
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.