Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
Similar Tony Robbins quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Be bold to begin.
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Remain self-funded as long as possible.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- Entrepreneur, become so disciplined that even your distractions become focused.
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- We believe that it’s technology married with the humanities that yields us the result that makes our heart sing.
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- Move fast, break things
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.