What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
Similar Oscar Wilde quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- One life is enough to change this world
- Run wild and free like a waterfall
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- You are much more than what you think you are.
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.