What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
Similar Oscar Wilde quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- Move fast, break things
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.