What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
Similar Oscar Wilde quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
- A career is just a longer trip with a whole lot more baggage.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
- Don’t simply dream, create. Don’t simply create, ship. Don’t simply ship, dream.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.
- Better to fail on your own terms than succeed on someone else’s.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
- If one felt successful, there’d be so little incentive to be successful.
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.