The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
Similar Sukant Ratnakar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Everything begins small.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.