The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
Similar Sukant Ratnakar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- Hard worker always feel energetic.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.