Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- Normal is never one of a kind.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- Big things start small.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.