Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- If not now, when?
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- Live your vision and demand your success.
- In life, you get what you believe you deserve.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
- Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- Entrepreneurship is an art, you do it because you love it.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.