Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.