Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Always deliver more than expected.
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Impact Over Income
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.
- In the end, we are our choices.