Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
Similar Drew Houston quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
- Every day is day 1
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.