If everything is a priority, nothing is.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.