If everything is a priority, nothing is.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- We believe that it’s technology married with the humanities that yields us the result that makes our heart sing.