If everything is a priority, nothing is.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- Hard worker always feel energetic.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- Move fast, break things
- Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
- You are much more than what you think you are.
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.