Trying is failing with honor.
Similar Ann Marie Sabath quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneurship should be a viable career path not just a last resort to joblessness.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Normal is where innovation goes to die.
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
- Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
- You have to make your own chances.
- Success lives on your sweat. Determination makes it pleasurable. Action makes it attainable.