If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
Similar De philosopher DJ Kyos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- Think big to see big.
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- Don`t complain, Don`t compromise.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Dream big but always plan small
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- You have to make your own chances.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.