The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
Similar Napoleon Hill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- I woke up in the morning and saw, the world has moved on
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity – purity of spirit and love – and I always cry. It always just reaches in and grabs me.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- Great companies are built on great products.
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
- Remain self-funded as long as possible.
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.