The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
Similar Napoleon Hill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- All Disruption starts with introspection.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.