The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
Similar Shane Parrish quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- 1 failure equals 1000 lessons
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Every day is day 1
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- You have to make your own chances.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.
- Forget perfect. Be quick. Quickness kills.
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.