Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
Similar Marty Rubin quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- Entrepreneur, become so disciplined that even your distractions become focused.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- Dream big but always plan small
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.