One does not create beauty, one surrenders to it.
Similar Marty Rubin quotes:
Other Creativity :
- That’s the great secret of creativity. You treat ideas like cats: you make them follow you.
- We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.
- Creativity is just an attraction to the second rate minds but simplification to the first rate minds.
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- Art begins with silliness that reflects a reason in the real world.
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- Meditation is the art removing the weeds from the garden of possibilities.
- People try to understand me and what I do. I don’t want to be understood. Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- People with vision see opportunity where there is problem. They see money not problem.
- Art cannot save the world, but it does help you understand the world inside of you.
- Routine is the opposite of creativity.
- The deepest experience of the creator is feminine, for it is experience of receiving and bearing.
- Creativity is contagious, pass it on.
- If you ever find that you’re the most talented person in the room, you need to find another room.
- If the problems you have this year are the same problems you had last year, then you are not a leader.
- Creativity isn’t finding something new. It is rearranging what you already know into a new mold.
- Cowards say it can’t be done, critics say it shouldn’t have been done, creator say well done.
- If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.
- I force myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own taste.
- Everybody is talented because everybody who is human has something to express.