Creativity is magic in the making.
Similar A.D. Posey quotes:
Other Creativity :
- Striving to be original gets in the way of being original.
- For a Photographer – Having an OBSERVANT MIND is more important than having an expensive camera.
- It’s an artist’s right to rebel against the world’s stupidity.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Creative freedom is prosperity for the soul.
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- One does not create beauty, one surrenders to it.
- Mindfulness is observing and asking why. Millions saw the apple fall but Newton asked why.
- For some strange reason I get some of my brightest ideas on the toilet seat, with my clothes on.
- Creativity is use of imagination to do something differently.
- Creativity is about creating something from nothing.
- Creativity comes from looking for the unexpected and stepping outside your own experience.
- Yielding to convention yields nothing new.
- I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.
- A curious mind enjoys inquiring, experimenting and discovering.
- Never be swift to label a situation as a problem – and be careful in ever labelling a person as one.
- The human spirit lives on creativity and dies in conformity and routine.
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.