Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.
Similar Hans Reichenbach quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- Be a generous listener to be a generous contributor. We often listen to respond instead of listening to relate.
- Focus on the solution, not the problem.
- Life is a series of puzzles; all you have to do is solve the puzzles.
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
- Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
- Begining with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- There is one solution to all of our problems: Teaching our kids clarity of thought and political representation in democracy.
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- It is better to solve one problem five different ways, than to solve five problems one way.
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.
- Framing the right problem is equally or even more important than solving it. Pearl Zhu