Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.
Similar Hans Reichenbach quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Framing the right problem is equally or even more important than solving it. Pearl Zhu
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- To ask the right question is already half the solution of a problem.
- Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
- The annoyance you ignore today only gets worse tomorrow. Solve it now.
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
- I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.
- Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
- Problems don’t fix themselves until you fix your attitude.
- Never be swift to label a situation as a problem – and be careful in ever labelling a person as one.
- There is no fault, only responsibility.
- We do not grow when things are going well. We grow when things are challenging. Problems are the key ingredient in personal growth.