Dreams are fuel for creation.
Similar Joseph Eastwood quotes:
Other Creativity :
- I got tired of all the rules. So I created my own world: one without rules.
- Necessity may be the mother of invention, but ingenuity is the bombshell of success
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.
- Families are great murderers of the creative impulsive, particularly husbands.
- The more you think, the less you imagine. The less you imagine, the less you create.
- The glory of being an artist, he realized, was that reality should inform but not constrain
- Books deliver information so that experience has a chance to exercise creativity.
- I spoke fire, laughed smoke, and madness spilled forth from my inspiration.
- Be a generous listener to be a generous contributor. We often listen to respond instead of listening to relate.
- There is one solution to all of our problems: Teaching our kids clarity of thought and political representation in democracy.
- A novelist must believe he can outdo himself. Or his creative drive would die.
- Music is a writer’s heartbeat.
- Before invention there is insight.
- It’s always easier to be a critic than a creator.
- You have to systematically create confusion, it sets creativity free. Everything that is contradictory creates life.
- We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.
- Humor and paradox are often the only ways to respond to life’s sorrow with grace.
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
- That is why enemies can be great motivators. They serve as fuel for your fire.