If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
Similar Saidi Mdala quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Begining with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
- Never be swift to label a situation as a problem – and be careful in ever labelling a person as one.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- Focus on the solution, not the problem.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- No solution can ever be found by running in three different directions.
- Life is a series of puzzles; all you have to do is solve the puzzles.
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- Some people see problem as obstacle, some see it as challenge and few visionary see it as opportunity.
- When the real problem is not well identified, only by chance a solution may be created.
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.