If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
Similar Saidi Mdala quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- Life is a series of puzzles; all you have to do is solve the puzzles.
- It is better to solve one problem five different ways, than to solve five problems one way.
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
- A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.
- There is one solution to all of our problems: Teaching our kids clarity of thought and political representation in democracy.
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
- Creativity consists of coming up with many ideas, not just that one great idea.
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- Begin with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- The framing of a problem is often far more essential than its solution