If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.
Similar Peter Thiel quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Solve the problem or leave the problem. But, do not live with the problem.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- There is no fault, only responsibility.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- In politics no permanent friends, no permanent enemies but permanent interest.
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- The framing of a problem is often far more essential than its solution
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- Begin with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- Problems only get solved when you stop ignoring them
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.
- There is one solution to all of our problems: Teaching our kids clarity of thought and political representation in democracy.
- Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.