If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.
Similar Peter Thiel quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Framing the right problem is equally or even more important than solving it. Pearl Zhu
- Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another
- Some people see problem as obstacle, some see it as challenge and few visionary see it as opportunity.
- If the problems you have this year are the same problems you had last year, then you are not a leader.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- Problems only get solved when you stop ignoring them
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- A problem properly stated is half solved.
- Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.
- The true parents of creativity are curiosity and necessity.
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- We cannot solve an old problem with old solutions.
- It is better to solve one problem five different ways, than to solve five problems one way.
- Rather than micro-managing to resolve every problem, create the right atmosphere, process, and system that facilitate effective problem solving.