A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
Similar T Jay Taylor quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.
- There is no fault, only responsibility.
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.
- A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.
- We cannot solve an old problem with old solutions.
- Solve the problem or leave the problem. But, do not live with the problem.
- Framing the right problem is equally or even more important than solving it. Pearl Zhu
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- No solution can ever be found by running in three different directions.
- Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.
- If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.
- In politics no permanent friends, no permanent enemies but permanent interest.
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem