3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
Similar Anonymous quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
- If the problems you have this year are the same problems you had last year, then you are not a leader.
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
- There is one solution to all of our problems: Teaching our kids clarity of thought and political representation in democracy.
- Every problem has a creative solution
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
- A problem properly stated is half solved.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
- We do not grow when things are going well. We grow when things are challenging. Problems are the key ingredient in personal growth.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- The framing of a problem is often far more essential than its solution
- Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- Begining with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.