Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.
Similar Eraldo Banovac quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- Framing the right problem is equally or even more important than solving it. Pearl Zhu
- Some people see problem as obstacle, some see it as challenge and few visionary see it as opportunity.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.
- I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
- Never be swift to label a situation as a problem – and be careful in ever labelling a person as one.
- Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
- Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- The annoyance you ignore today only gets worse tomorrow. Solve it now.
- Rather than micro-managing to resolve every problem, create the right atmosphere, process, and system that facilitate effective problem solving.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- Be a generous listener to be a generous contributor. We often listen to respond instead of listening to relate.
- Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another
- If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.