The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
Similar Saji Ijiyemi quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- The annoyance you ignore today only gets worse tomorrow. Solve it now.
- The framing of a problem is often far more essential than its solution
- Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- Some people see problem as obstacle, some see it as challenge and few visionary see it as opportunity.
- Our ability to solve problem is limited by our conception of what is feasible.
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
- There is no fault, only responsibility.
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- Focus on the solution, not the problem.
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.
- Rather than micro-managing to resolve every problem, create the right atmosphere, process, and system that facilitate effective problem solving.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.