Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.
Similar Innocent Mwatsikesimbe quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- There is no fault, only responsibility.
- I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
- Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- Life is a series of puzzles; all you have to do is solve the puzzles.
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.
- Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
- Be a generous listener to be a generous contributor. We often listen to respond instead of listening to relate.
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
- Our ability to solve problem is limited by our conception of what is feasible.
- Innovation becomes simply creating value by solving simple or complex problems timely.
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.