Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.
Similar Innocent Mwatsikesimbe quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- Solve the problem or leave the problem. But, do not live with the problem.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
- If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
- Life is a series of puzzles; all you have to do is solve the puzzles.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- We do not grow when things are going well. We grow when things are challenging. Problems are the key ingredient in personal growth.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.
- Rather than micro-managing to resolve every problem, create the right atmosphere, process, and system that facilitate effective problem solving.
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
- To ask the right question is already half the solution of a problem.