A problem properly stated is half solved.
Similar John Dewey quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- When the real problem is not well identified, only by chance a solution may be created.
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.
- Be a generous listener to be a generous contributor. We often listen to respond instead of listening to relate.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- Every problem has a creative solution
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- Problems only get solved when you stop ignoring them
- When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
- Our ability to solve problem is limited by our conception of what is feasible.
- Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
- Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.
- There is no fault, only responsibility.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
- Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.
- Begining with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- If the problems you have this year are the same problems you had last year, then you are not a leader.