A problem properly stated is half solved.
Similar John Dewey quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Problems only get solved when you stop ignoring them
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- Focus on the solution, not the problem.
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- Problems don’t fix themselves until you fix your attitude.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- All my problems bow before my stubbornness.
- To ask the right question is already half the solution of a problem.
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.
- Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.
- Creativity consists of coming up with many ideas, not just that one great idea.
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions