The framing of a problem is often far more essential than its solution
Similar Albert Einstein quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Every problem has a creative solution
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- Our ability to solve problem is limited by our conception of what is feasible.
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- Problems don’t fix themselves until you fix your attitude.
- Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
- There is no fault, only responsibility.
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- Creativity consists of coming up with many ideas, not just that one great idea.
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
- Rather than micro-managing to resolve every problem, create the right atmosphere, process, and system that facilitate effective problem solving.
- If the problems you have this year are the same problems you had last year, then you are not a leader.
- Some people see problem as obstacle, some see it as challenge and few visionary see it as opportunity.
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- A problem properly stated is half solved.
- Focus on the solution, not the problem.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.