Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Similar Albert Einstein quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
- Problems don’t fix themselves until you fix your attitude.
- Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- There is one solution to all of our problems: Teaching our kids clarity of thought and political representation in democracy.
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- We do not grow when things are going well. We grow when things are challenging. Problems are the key ingredient in personal growth.
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- We cannot solve an old problem with old solutions.
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.