Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another
Similar Gyan Nagpal quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- A problem properly stated is half solved.
- There is no fault, only responsibility.
- When the real problem is not well identified, only by chance a solution may be created.
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.
- Innovation becomes simply creating value by solving simple or complex problems timely.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- Rather than micro-managing to resolve every problem, create the right atmosphere, process, and system that facilitate effective problem solving.
- To ask the right question is already half the solution of a problem.
- Begin with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- Problems don’t fix themselves until you fix your attitude.