Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another
Similar Gyan Nagpal quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
- Innovation becomes simply creating value by solving simple or complex problems timely.
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.
- Focus on the solution, not the problem.
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- Some people see problem as obstacle, some see it as challenge and few visionary see it as opportunity.
- The true parents of creativity are curiosity and necessity.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- The framing of a problem is often far more essential than its solution
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
- If the problems you have this year are the same problems you had last year, then you are not a leader.
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.