There is no fault, only responsibility.
Similar Rob Liano quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- When the real problem is not well identified, only by chance a solution may be created.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- Focus on the solution, not the problem.
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- In politics no permanent friends, no permanent enemies but permanent interest.
- Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
- A problem properly stated is half solved.
- Problems don’t fix themselves until you fix your attitude.
- Be a generous listener to be a generous contributor. We often listen to respond instead of listening to relate.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.