It’s always easier to be a critic than a creator.
Similar Nathan Myhrvold quotes:
Other Creativity :
- As you get connection with the higher source, your creativity increases
- As I create I become.
- Make things happen, Don’t let things happen to you.
- Creativity is the ability to create novel value, creative mind is defined as the originator.
- If you want to live a creative life, get efficient at failing.
- The greatest artists see what is invisible to the masses.
- Some part of me knew from the first that what I wanted was not reality but myth.
- There is one solution to all of our problems: Teaching our kids clarity of thought and political representation in democracy.
- Creativity really is the tool with which we turn our dreams into reality.
- A writer is never alone, he is always with himself
- The worst enemy to creativity is self doubt
- Humor and paradox are often the only ways to respond to life’s sorrow with grace.
- A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.
- Create whatever causes a revolution in your heart.
- How many geniuses die undiscovered, not only by others but, more sadly, by themselves?
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- The journey of innovation call for having not a new sight but having a new pair of eyes.
- A little conflict can create a lot of creativity.
- What matters finally is not what life is, but what one makes of it.