Impact Over Income
Similar Rob Liano quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- The secret to success is constancy of purpose.
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- Better to fail on your own terms than succeed on someone else’s.
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.