Impact Over Income
Similar Rob Liano quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Rebels revel in rewriting reality’s restrictions.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- School was designed to get you to fall in line and get a job in someone else’s company.