The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Great losses are great lessons.
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.