The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- Always deliver more than expected.
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.