Security doesn’t rob ambition; the illusion of security robs ambition.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Innovation Quotes :
- Innovation is an output (prod-uct, device, theory, etc.) while creativity is seen as a process.
- It’s time to get rid of the micromanagement style. Develop microencouragement.
- Innovation is about moving forward. If you are not moving forward, you are moving backward. There is no standing still.
- Be the initiator of things you wish to see, but can’t see. Be the originator of things you wish you feel but can’t feel.
- Innovation happens when you change the game; you bring a different twist to what is currently established and perceived.
- Innovators are inevitably controversial.
- Too much thought into the process kills innovation and at times, the outcome altogether.
- The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all what the world needs most are dreamers that do.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- Collaboration equals innovation.
- The future is a direction, not a destination.
- Your competitor sees innovation as an opportunity not an inconvenience
- There is nothing called failure, everything is experience.
- Innovation is the process of transforming an idea or concept into a functional and marketable value proposition reflecting creative opportunity.
- Successful innovation requires commitment, consistency, and collaboration
- Honor the old but allow for innovation.
- You cannot make omelets without breaking some eggs.
- Innovation happens when there is a good balance of experimenters and specialists in an organization.
- If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.
- If humans can live for 100 years, why do companies die so young.