Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Innovation Quotes :
- The uncreative mind can spot wrong answers, but it takes a very creative mind to spot wrong questions.
- 99 percent of success is built on failure.
- We are not here to question the possible, we are here to challenge the impossible
- If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true really is true, then there would be little hope for advance.
- A dream will not become an innovation if there is no realization.
- If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old.
- If you are not annoying someone you are not doing anything new.
- Innovation is the combination of different ideas and contribution of the different minds.
- To push the boundaries of your reality, you have to push the boundaries of your mind.
- In this digital age with its speed of change, any brand that refuses toinnovate will die
- They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
- Innovation is an idea, practice or object that is perceived as new by an individual or other unit of adoption.
- It always seems impossible until it is done.
- Innovation is the change, Change Management needs to be an integral part of innovation management.
- Being innovative is more important than any specific innovation. Innovativeness is a way of thinking.
- If it were considered smart, it would be done already.
- Creatives Creed: Destruction is creation. Creation is destruction.
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- Foster innovation by leveraging disruptive technologies and streamlining information flow.
- Innovation is a process of conceiving or gathering new functionalities or characteristics for a product or production method.