Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Innovation Quotes :
- The future is a direction, not a destination.
- Before innovation – or practical creativity – there is insight. You must see the world differently.
- History is made by those who see beyond what already exists.
- Curiosity is crucial for innovation. We are all born curious, but only a small number of people remain curious for a lifetime.
- Innovation happens when there is a good balance of experimenters and specialists in an organization.
- Innovation is the process of making changes to something established by introducing something new.
- A company’s culture is the foundation for future innovation. An entrepreneur’s job is to build the foundation.
- I have always been driven to buck the system, to innovate, to take things beyond where they’ve been.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- Be bold in pursuing what others believe is unrealistic because this will achieve more than being bland and unimaginative.
- Dreamers are mocked as impractical. The truth is they are the most practical, as their innovations lead to progress and a better way of life for all of us.
- Innovation is the use of tools and techniques which extend human capability and which are new to an organization.
- Innovators with resources and smartness, are more busy with pompous dreams of colonizing mars, while their own kind suffers on earth.
- By questioning all the aspects of our business, we continuously inject improvement and innovation into our culture.
- Learning to fail is a virtue. Failing to learn is a sin.
- With age brings wisdom; with youth brings innovation. Combine the two and they are unstoppable.
- Throughout history, people with new ideas—who think differently and try to change things—have always been called troublemakers.
- Collaboration equals innovation.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- A pile of rocks ceases to be a rock pile when somebody contemplates it with the idea of a cathedral in mind.