The inventor knows HOW to borrow.
Similar Harold Bloom quotes:
Other Innovation Quotes :
- You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
- Curiosity is crucial for innovation. We are all born curious, but only a small number of people remain curious for a lifetime.
- Stop advertising and start innovating.
- Whatever has happened in my quest for innovation has been part of my quest for immaculate reality.
- If it were considered smart, it would be done already.
- Sometimes imagination outsmarts intelligence and enthusiasm outshines experience.
- The true work of innovation is not coming up with something big and new, but instead recombining things that already exist.
- Innovation happens when you change the game; you bring a different twist to what is currently established and perceived.
- Be creative while inventing ideas, but be disciplined while implementing them.
- Innovation is to connect the dots – synthesizing that goes in one mind, and teamwork through collective insight.
- There is only one thing stronger than all the armies of the world: and that is an idea whose time has come.
- Too many rules stifle innovation.
- If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true really is true, then there would be little hope for advance.
- Business has only two functions – marketing and innovation.
- Innovation is the first use of a new product, process or system in a commercial context.
- Innovators make the previously impossible possible.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- Innovation is progress when it improves the human experience in the whole
- When we dream, there are no facts. Just imagination!
- It takes people from the outside to change things on the inside. Innovation happens from outsiders.