Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
Similar Ryan Lilly quotes:
Other Innovation Quotes :
- Innovation is the effective application of processes and products new to the organization and designed to benefit it and its stakeholders.
- If you must walk in someone’s shadow make sure it’s your own
- Innovation is the process of transforming an idea or concept into a functional and marketable value proposition reflecting creative opportunity.
- We must beware of needless innovation, especially when guided by logic.
- A high degree of autonomy is what permits innovation, experimentation and risk taking in a bureaucracy.
- innovative ideas will be profitable only if they are linked to what buyers are willing to pay for.
- Managers maintain the present while leaders create the future.
- Innovation is the new ideas or solution proposals to the needs of humans which have not been fulfilled to increase their life standards and welfare.
- When we dream, there are no facts. Just imagination!
- If you’re not failing every now and again, it’s a sign you’re not doing anything very innovative.
- There is no innovation and creativity without failure. Period.
- Sometimes imagination outsmarts intelligence and enthusiasm outshines experience.
- The moment you will stop innovating, somebody else will make your product outdated and will become the market leader.
- Ingenuity is the ability to solve difficult problems, often in an original and creative way.
- Partnership elasticity stretches the relationship so it can breathe, grow, and expand.
- Innovation is taking two things that exist and putting them together in a new way.
- If Da Vinci had to tweet 5 times a day, we’d still be riding bicycles.
- Collaboration equals innovation.
- Being right keeps you in place. Being wrong forces you to explore.
- Successful innovation requires commitment, consistency, and collaboration