You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
Similar Ryan Lilly quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Live your vision and demand your success.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.