Opinions killed more people than crime
Similar Anuj Jasani quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- Starting a business with brother either ends business or ends brotherhood.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- Creativity is just connecting things.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity – purity of spirit and love – and I always cry. It always just reaches in and grabs me.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- Every day is day 1
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.