Opinions killed more people than crime
Similar Anuj Jasani quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Boredom creates breakthroughs.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- There is no shortcut to success.