People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
Similar Anuj Jasani quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- Big things start small.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.