The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- Great losses are great lessons.
- Hard worker always feel energetic.
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.