The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
- One life is enough to change this world
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.