Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
Similar Jo Owen quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- To rise you must first fall.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- Passion, Patience, and Persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Success is never accidental.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
- Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- You can do more than you think
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- Entrepreneurship is an art, you do it because you love it.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- If it comes easy, it will go fast.
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.