Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
Similar Jo Owen quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- Living is different from just existing.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- A career is just a longer trip with a whole lot more baggage.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- Start with the customer and work backward
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.