I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
Similar Carroll Bryant quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.