I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
Similar Carroll Bryant quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- Big things start small.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- Each year has been so robust with problems and successes and learning experiences and human experiences that a year is a lifetime at Apple.
- It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.