I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
Similar Carroll Bryant quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Hard work never cheats, it leads to success.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- Good is the enemy of great
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- Momentum builds success.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- Boredom creates breakthroughs.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.